ANNAPOLIS, MD — Police stated they arrested a person with suspected marijuana and a loaded gun in an Annapolis parking zone final Saturday. Officers famous that the suspect had an open arrest warrant on fees of first-degree assault and gun crimes.
An officer on foot patrol noticed an grownup male and an grownup feminine parked close to the motels within the 2500 block of Riva Highway, a press launch added. The officer reported smelling marijuana and seeing a cloud of smoke after they approached the silver and gold Toyota round 10:10 a.m.
The write-up talked about that the officer searched the person and the automobile. The incident report defined that the officer discovered:
- 35 grams of suspected marijuana
- A digital scale
- A loaded .38-caliber Particular Derringer handgun
- 4 rounds of .38 +P ammunition
- $1,300 in money
Police knowledgeable that the suspect is legally prohibited from proudly owning weapons. The Anne Arundel County Police Division recognized the arrestee as 29-year-old Angelo Reno Harrod of Annapolis. The girl was launched with out fees, officers suggested.
The principles of replying:
- Be respectful. This can be a area for pleasant native discussions. No racist, discriminatory, vulgar or threatening language can be tolerated.
- Be clear. Use your actual title, and again up your claims.
- Hold it native and related. Ensure your replies keep on matter.
- Evaluate the Patch Community Guidelines.